White Light/White Heat: Ice Climbing. Groveling. Screaming Barfies. If this sounds like a good time this pack is for you! It's my most popular climbing sac.
The perfect sac for lightweight alpinism, or as a seconds pack for long ice routes. If you want a top loading version, with a removable lid, check out the New Day Rising pack.
After you order a pack I'll contact you for waist belt size and any customization. You can choose from all features: waist belt, harness size, bivy pad, crampon and ice tool attachment, webbing color and size, fitting issues, etc.
- 100% Dimension Polyant 5 layer UHMWPE laminated fabric.
- Built to last with a double bottom and lower rim. a second layer of fabric under the tool holder to keep picks from puncturing your pack. all haul points are reinforced with a layer of webbing sewn inside the pack, so your never relying on just the fabric when hauling.
- bivy pad-hahaha
- removable 1" webbing waist belt, crampon straps and tool holders straps.
- three-point haul loops.
- rope keeper /compression strap.
- Custom colors as long as it's white.....webbing has a few options
- ITW/Fastex buckles
- Weight-as shown the White Light/White heat is 22 oz. but as each pack is tailored for each customer the weight can go up or down. please contact me to discuss this more.
standard or custom sized back length
- xs 15" back length
- s 17" back length
- m 19" back length
- l 21" back length
THIS PACK IS AVAILABLE CUSTOM SIZED BACK LENGTH AND HIPBELT. THERE IS NO REASON TO MAKE DO WITH A POOR FITTING PACK. I CAN ACCOMMODATE PEOPLE WITH 13" TORSO TO TALL MEN WHO NEED 23". THERE IS NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR CUSTOM FITTING. IT JUST TAKES A WHILE...
sizing notes: If you plan to wear this with a harness on and climb wearing the pack, measure from where you want the bottom of the pack to sit in relation to your harness to top center of your shoulder. For normal mountaineering use I'll need the length of where you like your pack to sit on your back to the top center of the shoulder, but don't wrap the tape over your shoulder. This may not be on your waist or over your hip bone. Our padded hip belt is 3.5" wide, narrow enough to allow you to lift your legs while postholing but wide enough to help transfer so of the load. It's fully removable for climbing.