The 12-point crampon for technical mountaineering. G14 has 12 points. The 2 front ones are hot-forged are replaceable and can be mounted in both bi-point and mono-point configuration. The forging allows a three-dimensional shape to improve both the penetration into the ice, without rebounds, and the support. They can be replaced if worn out. Adjustable central bar. Equipped with the famous Grivel proactive Antibott both in the front and the rear. Available with Cramp-o-Matic or New-Matic binding
- Activities: technical mountaineering
- Materials/construction/technologies: forged steel, steel, plastic
- Certification: CE EN 893, UIAA 153
- Weight: 1170g (41.3oz) European Sizes: 36-47
- Antibott: front and rearbar. Equipped with the famous Grivel proactive Antibott both in the front and the rear.