When: October 14-17th
Time: 10-5 including a break to ride each day.
Where: Alpine Luddites studio, Westmore Vermont
Project: classic day pack
Cost: $995, includes materials
Space: limited to three students
- No prior sewing experience needed!
- The class will introduce you to industrial sewing machines, techniques, how to make and adjust patterns
- I'll walk you through making a pattern to fit you, how to sew, install zippers, fabric selection and the details that go into making long lasting gear.
- you get to make your pattern based off of mine to any design, cut ,sew and finish your pack.
- all instock fabrics and components are made available to you as part of the course fee. if you want certain colors I'll make it happen
- throughout the class i'll answer any questions about any bags or packs I build
- If it get too tricky I'll lend a hand and make sure you leave with a great pack.
I'll follow up class registration with an informational email.
No refunds unless there is someone waiting to take your place.